Monday, June 21, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Back again with more goodies. The other day I also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They were a huge hit! The recipe made 24 pretty large cookies and they didn't last the night at my Nanny and Grampie's. I got this recipe from my cousin Tash, she was saying how good they were and I have to agree.

Anyway, onto my non-baking activities this weekend. I didn't end up posting yesterday, I was feeling a little bit under the weather (self induced). I had a good weekend though, enjoyed the sun and hung out with friends. Just as I planned!

Here's a photo op of my cookies. I took a couple other ones but they didn't turn out like I wanted them to. Trust me when I say you should try these out!


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup margarine
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups Quaker oats
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup coconut or walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and other remaining ingredients and mix well (I put in the 1 cup of coconut, I advise you do). Drop onto cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kelcie! I'm glad they turned out and everybody liked them:)Love Tash

    ReplyDelete