Monday, June 7, 2010

That's Life

Hi pretty people! So, my parents went to Vancouver/Vegas on Friday til this Friday. Why am I telling you this? Because the camera is with them. Seeing as it is mom's camera I guess I can't complain. BUT no fear, kelcie is here - aka i managed to get one from my uncle's lovely girlfriend. Thanks Kenz! I did, however, forget to pick up the computer plugin. I will get it today and get a baking post up.

Anyway, life update! I'm a newly decided vegetarian. I started last week and I don't even find it bad! I didn't eat meat or fish that much anyway, other than chicken. So it's all going pretty well. Other than that, my weekend was pretty boring. Friday night I got some Boston Pizza with Joey (boyfriend), Liz (best friend) & PD (brother). It was delish, and don't forget the blizzard afterwards. Saturday I carted around my brother to basketball & baseball then visited my Nan & Gramp. Oh! And I saw The Killers. It was so funny! Loved it.

By the way, who watches 90210? I am addicted. Can't stop watching it even when it's almost 2 o'clock and I know I have work in the morning... oh well. Worth it. Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment