Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Mouthwatering Wednesday"


Yesterday was Wednesday, "Mouthwatering Wednesday" actually. People at work are holding a bake sale every week to raise money for Relay for Life. Gotta love it, last week they raised over 100 dollars and it's only for an hour at lunch! The money goes towards cancer research and the like so it's a really good cause. I took a couple pics of the bake sale and the aftermath, not very much left but you get the idea. They had caramel squares, aero bar squares (the best!), some kind of toffee candy and rice krispie squares.

Since I was too lazy to bake lastnight, I'm gonna post these today. I went to bed at 9 and it was awesome!! I think I'm gonna make the early bedtime more of a habit. On the down side, it's raining today. The weather is making me sleepy and it's only the start of the day.





The last one is the epic caramel square. That just screams calories, and deliciousness. I obviously asked for the recipe and when I get it I will do an update post with the recipe. Kinda want one right now.. just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment